Save obsessed with UO on social network:

Saturday, October 15, 2011

obsessed with UO



I'm feeling a little obsessed with Urban Outfitter's Spring collection... as you can see by my second post on the matter, hee hee! I couldn't help myself though, after I picked up a free copy of their Spring catalog at the local store in town.... I was even more in-love with the imagery than the sets they have on their website, featuring even more of these sort-of hazy, 70's Polaroid type photos... You simply must pick up an issue if you can, because I think the inspirations could last all through the warmer months to come!

...and I don't know what I love more... the fantastic little dresses, straw hats and peter-pan collars... or the amazing scenery, vibrant-print pillows and blankets! Just beautiful and evocative... it really gets the creative juices flowing, you know?

0 comments:

Post a comment on: obsessed with UO

Style content recommended by: Style and co, In style mag and Style topics