Save Home to the Daffodils on social network:

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Home to the Daffodils

Home to the Daffodils
{ Photos by Thom Lennon Photography }

heart Skirt and White Rabbit tee from Urban Outfitters
heart Pocket-watch necklace from my mother
heart Socks from Target
heart Thrifted/vintage oxfords
heart Handmade bow from vintage fabric

I think the most beautiful thing about Spring is flowers popping in everywhere. I still can't get over it, and how thrilled I am about how beautiful the weather is here... it's almost a carefree air that swoops through your hair, that you can't help but to be eased by and forget all of the worries of the day...

Home to the Daffodils


Home to the Daffodils


Home to the Daffodils


...Today was in particular, a hard day for me... one that I hope to sleep off tonight and forget. It seems like I am always saying this, doesn't it? I'm such a worry-wort, I wish I didn't concern myself with the littlest of things. "Curiouser and Curiouser" Alice said. Alice seemed to be a worry wort too, I think...

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Home to the Daffodils

Style content recommended by: Style and co, In style mag and Style topics