Save Blogiversary Surprise Unveiled! on social network:

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Blogiversary Surprise Unveiled!


birthday card, originally uploaded by contrari-wise.


Hello loves! This is an especially exciting post for me, as I announce that I have officially been blogging for one whole year. Sure, that's not very much time in the long scheme of life... but when I first started blogging, I think a large part of myself felt as if it were a fleeting activity... I really couldn't see myself continuing something so involved... in fact, I remember being repulsed by blogs at one time... but now I see it as a great way to connect, share inspiration, receive inspiration and document my favorite things in life. Blogging has become such a big part of my daily routine and interests, so much that I have to force myself to take time away from it!

My Birthday Gift to YOU...

Although I've said it before, I'll say it again... I wouldn't be blogging now if it weren't for all of you. The encouragement, the inspiration, the drive to improve... all of it stems from my desire to please and connect with all of you, my readers. That's why, I have a birthday gift for you! No, it's not the new design... that was for me (though I hope everyone likes it!!), because I love web design and I enjoy changing things up about every 6 months, which I am sure I will do again and again, probably until I finally get bored of designing altogether... no, my surprise for you is a drawing of names (yes, a giveaway... I'm jumping on the bandwagon again!). The person's name that is drawn, gets a free item from my Etsy shop, any item at all! I'll hold the giveaway in the next post (so it's easier to know who has entered and who hasn't) and I'll lay out the conditions there...

Another thing I wanted to mention, as I am sure that most of you remember... I now have a Sponsor program, located at the side menu. For those who are interested, I now have a page with information and details... and of course you are more than welcome to email me if you have any questions!


0 comments:

Post a comment on: Blogiversary Surprise Unveiled!

Style content recommended by: Style and co, In style mag and Style topics