Save Haunting The Old Mill... on social network:

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Haunting The Old Mill...




Dress: vintage via etsy
T-straps: etsy
Little suitcase: Antique market
40's facinator hat: Cactus Flower Vintage


My mother and I took a lovely stroll to the old mill in our town... It's a little decrepit, so I would never step foot inside... and it's the sort of place you would imagined to be haunted anyway, with it's mysterious darkened windows and creepy sounds echoing through the air. The whole building has so much character though, leaning sideways and featuring a sign reading "Dubouis", a name belonging to a family that practically owns our little town (even the apartments we live in!).

I had to say goodbye to my little suitcase... I must have put it in my shop thinking it would never really sell, however it did... and now I miss it so! I am glad I have these pictures to remember it by though....


0 comments:

Post a comment on: Haunting The Old Mill...

Style content recommended by: Style and co, In style mag and Style topics