Save New Shop Items and Secret Surprise! on social network:

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New Shop Items and Secret Surprise!


Here's what's going into the store tonight! Lots of Fall colors and cozy cardigans. I'm working hard on getting listings up (oops, I am a bit behind schedule!), so there wont be a new "Blogger of the Week" post this week...

..Back to why I've waited so long to update, which is because I wanted to fully stock my shop..., but you'll see more on that tomorrow when I reveal my blog surprise! I'm all excited, because it's been a plan in the works for months now, and I am just all giddy to be finally unveiling it.

See you tomorrow!!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: New Shop Items and Secret Surprise!

Style content recommended by: Style and co, In style mag and Style topics