Save Strawberry Koi on social network:

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Strawberry Koi

strawberry koi
{ Photos by Thom Lennon Photography }

Dress: Pitaya
Black bow/belt: handmade
Cameo: gift from Thomas, antique market
Shoes: Urban Outfitters


I remember back when I was initially trying to come up with names for this blog... and I had so many, I didn't even know which to settle on - just that I did feel I was settling. Now, when I think of the name - rather, the persona of Strawberry Koi, it seems so perfect... or at least, so me.

strawberry koi

...Seeing these beautiful koi really threw me back to those times of developing something that embodied the heart behind my present posts... and it makes me feel so in-love with doing it all, especially to be apart of something with all of you guys... recieving your wonderful, encouraging comments that make all effots worth it. Maybe it's simply the cheesy feelings of an introvert who has never really connected to others, but blogging has strangely become such a big part of my life, and when I think of it all, I imagine what I saw this day... a beautiful koi, swimming gracefully through the water, enjoying simple food falling from the person above and feeling the sun beating through - comfort, pleasure, peace... Oh, I'm silly... I know this.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Strawberry Koi

Style content recommended by: Style and co, In style mag and Style topics