Save Vivetta Autum Collection on social network:

Friday, May 18, 2012

Vivetta Autum Collection


Through Erin's wonderful blog, I encountered the Vivetta Autumn/Winter Collection, one of the most beautiful collections I've seen in a while! I even like it as much as the '09 Lover (Spring) collection. It's a little Lolita, a little privet school girl, and definitely all around "high-in" fashion material...

..Oh, how I wish Target would collaborate with a Designer/collection such like this, so I could actually afford the pieces! Luckily, it is all very vintage inspired (as most designers often do), so I think it's a strong probability to create something similar with vintage pieces... ah well, we'll see...

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Vivetta Autum Collection

Style content recommended by: Style and co, In style mag and Style topics